Friday, October 5, 2012

RELEASE DATE: Out of Breath by Rebecca Donovan


JUNE 2013

SWEET MOTHER OF GOD! For those of you who have been eagerly anticipating the release date for Out of Breath (the final book in The Breathing Series) just like me, we finally have an answer!! In case you didn't see it, click here to see the announcement Rebecca posted on Goodreads, which also has the link to her blog. WAHOOOOO!!!!  

In the meantime, you can check out my reviews for the first two books in The Breathing Series here: Reason to Breathe (book 1) and Barely Breathing (book 2); there are also links to purchase both books at the end of the reviews in case you haven't read them yet. And if you haven't read them yet...what in the fucking fuck have you been doing?! Pardon my aggression, but seriously; read them now!

On a similar note: I was lucky enough to win autographed copies of Reason to Breathe and Barely Breathing from a giveaway Rebecca posted on Facebook a couple weeks ago. Well, guess what came in the mail today?? No; not my mail order groom - I'm still eagerly anticipating his arrival. (Do they even do mail order grooms? Who knows...maybe I really should look into that....) ANYWAY, I actually did get these today!!! Thanks Rebecca, you rock :) 





AND NOW...THE COUNTDOWN TO OUT OF BREATH OFFICIALLY BEGINS!!!! 8 MONTHS AND COUNTING... 
(Imagine the music from Jeopardy to make it more dramatic)


No comments:

Post a Comment